Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Murder Suicide Webb Street

6/30/14
2/2:30ish

For the past couple of hours I have had a feeling of nausea, like when your upset from fighting and arguing w/ someone, stomach is all tied up in knotts.

Pictures have been  running through my mind of a couple fighting.  It seems like a male and a female and then it kinda feels like like two females.  I see a man pulling her by her hair down a hallway, she's kicking and screaming.

I want to call Tif, no don't call her, she's ok.  Maybe she's not.  I wouldn't have these feelings if it was about her.

a punch or slap in the face and mid-section.   Mean things are being said and crying, she is crying and scared and angry.

Then it stopped (2/2:30ish)

A little after 4, Tif called me to tell of the murder suicide in Windsor Locks that happened earlier today on Webb St.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment