Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I wanted to start blogging so I could release my feelings instead of continuing to hold them in.  The one person I am with all the time doesn't care to listen to anything I have to say.  I will be talking to him and somewhere in the midst of my conversation he'll ask me something that doesn't have anything to do with what I am talking about or he'll start talking about something else, a complete new conversation without any regard to what I have said, finished or not.

I need a place to let things out, to sort them out and to organize my feelings.  And yes, to sometimes feel sorry for myself.  I dream of things being different then they are right now, I dream of my future and what I want.  I know what I don't want, I don't want to be in debt like I am right now, it really sucks and it sucks that I feel like I am the only one who takes it as serious as I do.  Maybe I just worry overmuch though?  I don't know.  I just don't know.


No comments:

Post a Comment